Organisational structureCopyright: © Martin Braun
CARL is structured as a research centre of RWTH Aachen University that provides space for laboratory and office infrastructure for the participating partners of the core team. For research and development projects, the partners will each put together the team with the best expertise. In research and development projects, the respective chairs and institutes are the contractual partners and are responsible for the execution.
The spokesperson of CARL is Prof. Dirk Uwe Sauer. Contact persons will be listed on this page shortly.
Other research institutions wishing to participate in CARL are welcome to contact Prof. Sauer, Dr. Ringbeck or by email to Florian.Ringbeck@isea.rwth-aachen.de.
- Chair for Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage Systems
- Chair for Power Electronics and Electrical Drives
- Chair for Aging Processes and Lifetime Prediction of Batteries
- Helmholtz Institute Münster: Ionics in Energy Storage (IEK-12 / HI MS)
- Central Facility for Electron Microscopy
- Chair and Institute for Materials Applications in Mechanical Engineering
- Chair for statistics and data science